Homemade Italian seasoning adds so much to a sauce or casserole. You probably have all of the ingredients in your cupboard already so check it out. It only takes a little measuring and you are done.
I use a lot of Italian seasoning. This recipe goes really well in red sauces and countless casseroles.
It also goes really well sprinkled in with sautéd vegetables. You can easily cut this recipe in half or if you’re like me – go for it!
What Are Some Homemade Spice Mixes for Gifts and Home
- Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- Taco Seasoning is always a favorite.
- Fajita Mix is becoming my fast and favorite seasoning mix.
- Garam Masala is indispensable for many East Indian dishes
- Homemade Cajun Seasoning
- Homemade Curry Powder
- Pumpkin Spice Mix is a must-have in the autumn.
- Homemade Chili Seasoning Mix gets used a lot in our household.
- Homemade Seasoned Salt is a Must Have
Let’s Get Connected
Homemade Italian Seasoning
Italian seasoning adds so much to a sauce or casserole. You probably have all of the ingredients in your cupboard already so check it out.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- That is it.
- Keep in an airtight container in a cool dark place for up to a year.
- Do not freeze. Some of the herbs and spices may change their flavor.
I used this seasoning in my recipe Vegan Sausage Ragu with Orecciette Pasta so you might like to go take a peek.