Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream is the best of both worlds. Yep, sweet warm and sweet cold all mixed together for a memorable treat.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream gives you a lot of taste bud pleasure. You get cookie dough (who can resist) mixed in with a sweet dairy free ice cream. I have taken advantage of my Peanut Butter Cookie Dough for this recipe and it turned out perfect!
It is such a treat to have ice cream in the freezer. During the summer months I have lots of ice cream and popsicles to choose from. True, I keep mostly popsicles because they a a lot less fattening and, I will admit, healthier … but dairy free ice cream is made with coconut cream so it is also good for you. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 15 ounce can full fat coconut milk usually about 17%,
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter cookie dough pre-made from the recipe above
- Make sure your Ice Cream Maker bowl has been in the freezer for about 18 hours.
Make Cookie Dough
- Mix chia seed and water together and set aside.
- Add flour and salt to a medium bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Make Ice Cream
- Take the ice maker bowl out of the freezer and put it in your ice cream maker.
- Pour coconut milk and maple syrup into the ice cream maker.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and let run for 15 minutes.
- While this is mixing - break the cookie dough into little chunks.
- Add peanut butter cookies pieces into the mix after the ice cream has churned 15 minutes.
- Let it churn to incorporate all of the cookie dough. It takes just a couple minutes.
- Eat immediately as a soft serve ice cream or put it in a refrigerator container and freeze for a hard ice cream.