Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream is the best of both worlds.
Servings 3 Servings
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1 teaspoon chia seed you could use flax seed meal instead
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter - creamy
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 ounce can full fat coconut milk usually about 17%,
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter cookie dough pre-made from the recipe above
Make Cookie Dough
Mix chia seed and water together and set aside.
Add flour and salt to a medium bowl.
Stir in peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Make Ice Cream
Take the ice maker bowl out of the freezer and put it in your ice cream maker.
Pour coconut milk and maple syrup into the ice cream maker.
Turn on your ice cream maker and let run for 15 minutes.
While this is mixing - break the cookie dough into little chunks.
Add peanut butter cookies pieces into the mix after the ice cream has churned 15 minutes.
Let it churn to incorporate all of the cookie dough. It takes just a couple minutes.
Eat immediately as a soft serve ice cream or put it in a refrigerator container and freeze for a hard ice cream.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 5.6mg