Make these Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles and I guarantee everyone will love them and be smiling. Long lasting and fruity sweet for real satisfaction.
Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles are here. Evidently lemonade and blueberries makes a pretty pink color.
I was tempted to add more blueberry juice to see what colors I could get but it already tasted so good that I thought I’d better leave it alone.
I’ve got another stellar blueberry pop recipe that you might also love. Blueberry Apple Popsicles are deep and rich and delicious. I used a different mold but who cares when you eating nice fruit cool sweet treats.
Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles hold their shape really well and last a long time. Mix some up and I guarantee everyone will love them and have a smile on their face – all at the same time.
Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1/2 cup lemon juice - about 3 lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar - organic
- 1 cup hot water to dissolve the sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Have the lemon juice ready.
- Squeeze all the juice you can out of the blueberries.
- There won't be much.
- Strain both the lemon juice and the blueberry juice through a strainer for a clear juice.
- Heat the cup of water to boil in a small saucepan. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Let cool a bit.
- In a large bowl add the lemon and blueberry juice mixture, sugar water and 2 cups cold water.
- Let cool before filling your Popsicle molds.
- I used the Norpro Icepop Maker mold.
- Fill up the mold with the juice.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.