Ruby Grapefruit and Orange Popsicles are satisfying to make because they are quick, refreshing and impressive. Everybody loves a popsicle!
To continue my summer obsession with popsicles I have squeezed the juice from fresh ripe citrus and made Ruby Grapefruit and Orange Popsicles.
These little gems are so satisfying to make because they are quick, refreshing and impressive. Everybody loves a popsicle and and how can you get a healthier snack than from a two fruit ingredient popsicle.
When I was a child orange popsicles were my favorite. I seriously didn’t think they could be improved. Well, here you are! Tart and sweet all at the same time.
Ruby Grapefruit and Orange Popsicles
- 3 large oranges equaling 1 1/2 cups juice
- 2 ruby red grapefruit equaling 1 1/2 cups juice
- That is it! 2 ingredients.
- Squeeze all the juice you can out of the citrus fruit.
- I like the clear fruit juice so I put it through a sieve.
- I also rub my finger around in the sieve and get as much juice as I can.
- There will be pulp leftover when you are done.
- Do not worry about exact measurements.
- Pour into your popsicle molds, stick in your popsicle sticks and freeze at least 6 hours.
- Here is the clickable link for the popsicle mold that I used. I have used it a few times now and it works really well. Norpro Ice Pop Maker
- To get the popsicles out of the mold I ran hot water on the underside first.
- Take the frozen popsicles out of the mold and put in a freezer bag.
- Replace in the freezer.