Blackberry and Grape Popsicles are so satisfying to make because they are quick, refreshing and impressive. Everybody loves a popsicle! So cool.
I love popsicles in the summer. Not only eating them but also making them because they are so easy and rewarding. Today I processed sweet seedless red grapes with a little bit of blackberries and got the best fruit mixture – Blackberry and Grape Popsicles.
After they were frozen they became my favorite frozen dessert and … how can you get a healthier snack than from a two fruit ingredient popsicle? Cool!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- That is it! 2 ingredients.
- Pick the grapes from the stems.
- Add the grapes and blackberries to a food processor, chopper, blender. I used the Ninja and it really makes a smooth job of this process. Here is a link to the exact one that I have Ninja Master Blender
- After the fruit is all blended put through a sieve.
- I like the clear fruit juice.
- I also rub my finger around in the sieve and get as much juice as I can.
- There will be pulp leftover when you are done.
- Do not worry about exact measurements.
- Pour into your popsicle molds, stick in your popsicle sticks and freeze at least 6 hours.
- Here is the clickable link for the popsicle mold that I used. I have used it a few times now and it works really well. Ice Pop Maker
- To get the popsicles out of the mold I ran hot water on the underside first.
- Take the frozen popsicles out of the mold and put in a freezer bag.
- Replace in the freezer.