Pomegranate Swizzle has a lot of fruity flavors and with the depth of pomegranate and rum rum added it makes for a fantastic drink.
This will be my first libation for the blog. I am very excited about it because it will allow me to learn more about photography. Also, I get to make new drinks! Yay! And to think up cool names. Double yay!
Pomegranate Swizzle sounds like fun and I am here to tell you that it is. Fruity flavors with the depth of pomegranate added and some rum makes for a fantastic drink. White rum keeps the color a pretty red so use that kind.
It is one of those drinks that sneaks up on you so watch out. At the end of the directions – I give measurements to make a pitcher ahead of time for company.
- 2 ounce Cranberry Apple Juice Blend
- 1 1/2 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 1/2 ounces Apple Juice
- 2 ounce white rum
- Measure all of the ingredients into a cocktail glass.
- Stir, add ice and sip.
Here are measurements to pre-make a pitcher for company.
- cups cranberry apple juice
- -1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- cups and 4 ounces apple juice
- cup white rum
- Measure into a pitcher and stir.
- Keep in the fridge.
This makes 9 drinks that are 8 ounces each.