Vegan White Pizza Sauce is a tangy garlicky recipe that makes the most flavorful base to a pizza. It will meet all of your culinary needs.
Is there anyone who doesn’t like pizza? I mean, it is so versatile. One of my missions is to come up with ten very different recipes for vegan pizza.
My next one is going to start with a white sauce that is packed full of flavor. That is this recipe here. It all starts with cashews and ends with chopped fresh herbs. Are you intrigued?
Connect with Vegan in the Freezer
Yields 2 Cups
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- Soak the cashews in water for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Drain the cashews and place in a food processor.
- Pulse a few times until it is finely chopped
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until a smooth sauce.
- When completely smooth stir in the fresh herbs and it is done.
Let cool to room temperature. Package in rigid sided containers as defined in my article Preparing Food for the Freezer 1/2 cup freezer jars would be ideal. You can take out one or two jars to defrost when pizza night is approaching.
TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING:
Remove from the freezer and put in the refrigerator overnight because it is a pretty solid mass and will take longer to defrost. Ready to use when defrosted.
This is also a great vegetable dip.
Stay tuned because the complete Vegan Veggie White Pizza Recipe will be up on the blog next!