Slow Cooker Cuban Black Beans Recipe
Slow Cooker Cuban Black Beans Recipe is a nutritious staple that can be used as a side dish and served with rice.
Servings 4 Servings
- 30 ounces black beans - 2 cans 15 ounces each NOT drained
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 2 jalapeños, one minced and one diced - wear gloves and set the one diced jalapeño for serving
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Place everything in the slow cooker EXCEPT the one diced jalapeno.
If you accidentally drain the cans of beans add some water back to the pot. You may also add a bit more water if you'd like a little more 'sauce'.
Stir well and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 813mg | Fiber: 19g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 10.7mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 4.8mg