Copycat Baileys Irish Cream Whisky
Copycat Baileys Irish Cream Whiskey is rich, creamy, sweet and has no dairy! Easy to make and ready in minutes.
Servings 5 Servings
- 27 ounces coconut cream - that's two 13 1/2 ounces each full fat coconut milk/cream, usually about 17% to 22% per can
- 1/4 cup maple syrup plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Irish Whiskey - you can use up to one cup like me
Put the first 5 ingredients in a blender. That's everything except the whiskey.
Blend until creamy and smooth. It takes less than a minute.
Add the Irish whiskey and stir.
Pour over ice and sip to your heart's content.
Store in the refrigerator and stir/shake before serving.*
8 ounces each serving.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 47g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3.6mg