This Apple Smoothie has a few simple and unusual ingredients.
Servings 1 Serving
- 1 cup Apple - one medium apple, cored and cut
- ¼ cup Old Fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- ½ cup Dairy-free milk, unsweetened - any that you like - I use almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup - I go up to a tablespoon sometimes
Peel 1 medium-size apple and dice it.
Add rolled oats, cinnamon, peanut butter and maple syrup to it.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and add your preferred milk to it.
Pulse all ingredients till there are no lumps, It should have a smooth consistency.
Garnish it with small apple cubes if you wish.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg