Easy Vegan Coleslaw
This Easy Vegan Coleslaw is a classic recipe that is crisp and refreshing.
Servings 6 Servings
- 3/4 cup dairy free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded, optional if there isn't enough carrot in your coleslaw mix for your liking
Mix the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
Place the coleslaw mix and carrot in a large bowl.
Pour the dressing over the top and mix well.
Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator up to four days.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 564mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1819IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg