Slow Cooker Strawberry Crisp
Slow Cooker Strawberry Crisp is easy and there’s no dough to fuss with.
Servings 4 Servings
- 4 cups strawberries, fresh - if the strawberries are huge go ahead and cut them in half
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons dairy free butter, cold
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats - rolled oats
To a large wide slow cooker add the strawberries, lemon juice, coconut sugar and 2 tablespoons flour.
Stir well. Spread out into an even layer.
In a bowl add 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour, brown sugar, and dairy free butter. Cut with a pastry cutter. You can also do this in a food processor. Blend until it is well mixed and crumbly.
Stir in the oats.
Sprinkle evenly over the top of the strawberries.
cover and cook on high for 40 minutes.
Remove the lid and cook on high for another 40 minutes.
Ready to majorly enjoy!
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 85.6mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2.7mg