Healthy Vegan Smoothies
Healthy smoothies are one of the best-tasting breakfast or lunch you can have.
Servings 6 Servings
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk - or water
- 2 cups bananas - 2 small ripe bananas
- 3 cups strawberries
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 ½ cup peach nectar - no sugar added, chilled
- 2 cups mango - peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 cup peach - seeded and diced
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup water - or dairy free almond milk
- 1 cup green grapes
- ½ cup pineapple
- 1 cup banana
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup ice cubes - optional, if the fruit is frozen then you can omit this and still have a cold smoothie
For each separate recipe place its ingredients into a blender.
Turn the blender on low speed and slowly increase to high.
Blend for about 30 seconds or until everything is blended to a smoothie consistency.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 664mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 1850IU | Vitamin C: 84mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg