Vegan Waldorf Salad
Waldorf Salad is an easy and popular recipe. It has fresh crisp apples, grapes, and crunchy walnuts which makes this side dish a winning combination.
Servings 6 Servings
- ¼ cup Egg-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Organic granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 ½ cups Apples - 2 large or 3 small apples, like Gala
- 1 cup Red grapes - halved
- 1 cup Green grapes - halved
- 1 cup Celery - thinly sliced
- ½ cup Walnuts - chopped - plus more for garnish, if desired
- Dash Salt and ground pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together egg-free mayonnaise, sugar, and lemon juice,
Chop, dice, and slice all of the fruit and celery.
Add the prepared grapes, apples, celery, and walnuts.
Stir to combine well and season with salt and pepper.
Top with more walnuts, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg