Watermelon Salad with Vegan Feta
Watermelon feta salad is easy, fresh, and light. It comes with cucumbers, vegan feta, loads of fresh herbs, and a zesty dressing!
Servings 4 Servings
- 3 cups Watermelon - cubed
- 1 1/2 cups English Cucumber - diced
- 1/2 cup Red onion - thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Dairy free feta cheese - cubed
In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cucumbers, onions, and mint.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the watermelon mixture and toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with vegan feta cheese.
Cover tightly and store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 1 day.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 469mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 796IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg