Chipotle Corn Salsa
Chipotle Corn Salsa is a healthy dip made with fresh corn on the cob.
Servings 6 Servings
- 2 cups corn kernels - about 3 ears corn on the cob - cut from the cob and steamed - or not
- 3/4 cup red onion - diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley
- 1 cup tomatoes - diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno - cut and deseeded, 1 jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons lime juice - about 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce - diced small
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cut the corn from the cob and steam the kernels for 5 minutes.
Place the corn, red onion and tomatoes in a bowl and toss to combine.
Add the lime juice, adobo, jalapeno, paprika, salt and toss again. Let the salsa sit for 20 minutes.
Add the chopped cilantro and toss. Sprinkle with more salt if needed.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg