Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings are easy to make and they have a buffalo wings sauce flavor kick that is just the best.
Servings 5 Servings
- 4 cups cauliflower florets - one head 4-5 cups florets
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter - melted
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce - Frank's has one and it is vegan - you can use the homemade sauce in the notes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil - for the air fryer
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in a separate large bowl.
Transfer the cauliflower to the bread crumb mixture and toss again to coat well.
Set the air fryer to 350 F and spread olive oil on to the basket, put half of the cauliflower in the air fryer basket.
Cook for 12-15 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown and cooked through.
Cook the rest of the prepped cauliflower the same way and serve with ranch and celery sticks.
Homemade buffalo sauce
- ⅔ rd's cup Franks Hot Sauce (it's really the best)
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Franks' Red Hot Wings Sauce is also the recommended bottled sauce if you'd like to forgo making it from scratch.
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a simmer while stirring occasionally. As soon as the liquid begins to bubble on the sides of the pot remove it from heat.
- Let it cool and it's ready to use.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 928mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 432IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg