Thai Stir Fry with Baby Corn
Thai Stir Fry takes advantage of fresh vegetables and baby corn and is enhanced with Hoisin sauce and spicy spices.
Servings 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper - use 1 bell pepper and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup green bell pepper - use 1 bell pepper and cut into thin strips
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup carrots -cut into ¼" strips
- 10 ounces baby corn, drained and rinsed - make sure you don't accidentally buy pickled
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot, add the bell peppers, mushrooms, and carrot and sauté for about 10 minutes.
Add the baby corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder, hoisin sauce, water, and salt. Heat through and serve over rice.
The nutrition is without the rice. So it is for the Thai stir fry only.
This recipe is for 4 servings at about 1 ¼ cups each.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 607mg | Potassium: 812mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 6985IU | Vitamin C: 83mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg