The Best Roasted Cauliflower
This oven roasted cauliflower recipe is one of the best side dishes and it has a great mix of Mediterranean style flavors.
Servings 6 Servings
- 4 cups cauliflower - cut into florets, 1 head cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups red bell pepper - 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup onion - ½ red onion sliced
- 1 cup Italian dressing - your favorite
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Mix the Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Place the vegetables in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the top of the veggies. Seal tight and shake well.
Place the bag in a bowl. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning the bag every half-hour.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spread the veggies on a baking sheet and bake the veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring a couple of times during roasting.
Remove the roasted vegetables to a serving bowl and serve hot.
One serving is a little under a cup.
- Freezing is easy. Once cooled, you can place the roasted cauliflower in a freezer bag and keep frozen for up to three months.
- If you decide you want to use them for dinner, take them out in the morning and place in the fridge. They will be good to use in about 2 to 4 hours.
- When thawed, I always bake them again at 350°F for about 15 to 20 minutes. It is as simple as that!
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1180IU | Vitamin C: 81.8mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.6mg