Black Bean and Corn Salsa Tacos
Corn and Black Bean Salsa Tacos are a fresh twist for taco night.
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 15 ounces black beans - one can drained and rinsed
- 1 ear organic corn - with kernels cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup onion - red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1`/2 teaspoon organic granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Put all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and mix well. Let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
The salsa may be refrigerated or frozen at this point or continue to heat for eating now.
Place in a saucepan and heat through or place in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after a minute and every 20 seconds after that, checking for heat.
Serve on your favorite taco shells with avocado and lettuce.
Serving: 1Taco | Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2.5mg