Maple Glazed Carrots
Maple Glazed Carrots are buttery and easy to prepare.
Servings 6 Servings
- 2 pounds carrots - slant cut or roll cut
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter
- 2 tablespoons organic brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic - smashed and minced or finely cut
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- chopped pecans - optional
Add the oil and dairy-free butter in a skillet and heat to medium-high.
Once the butter has melted add the carrots, brown sugar, maple syrup, and garlic. Stir to combine
Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender, tossing several times for even cooking.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans if so desired.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 261mg | Potassium: 493mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 25259IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg