Homemade Cereal for a Vegan Nut-Free Granola
Homemade Cereal that’s healthy is perfect for your morning breakfast.
Servings 12 Cups
- 7 cups rolled oats - old fashioned, make sure they are gluten-free if you are concerned with that
- 1 cup shredded coconut, sweetened or unsweetened
- 1 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup hemp seed hearts
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup raisins - for adding near the end of baking
Mix all of the ingredients together except for the raisins.
Spread out in a large baking pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Take out of the oven, add the raisins and stir. Replace in the oven.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Take out of the oven and let cool.
Pack in an airtight container.
It keeps about a month in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze the granola/cereal for months.
I always have it on hand. It really is good stuff.
Serving: 1Cup | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 3.7mg