Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing is rich and creamy and simple to make.
Servings 16 Ounces
- 1 cup cashews - soaked in water for at least an hour
- ¾ cup dairy-free milk - I used Almondmilk
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Drain and put the soaked cashews in a food processor. Add all of the remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
Add more dairy-free milk, if needed, to get the consistency of dressing.
The flavors will meld after resting in the refrigerator for a couple of hours but you can still use it immediately.
Pour into container and store in refrigerator.
Serving: 2Ounces | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 68mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.7mg