Superfood Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
Superfood Salad with Maple Vinaigrette comes together fast with fantastic flavor.
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup edamame from a can and drained
- 1/2 cup about 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 bunch kale
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup onion - red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
The Maple Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mix the Maple Vinaigrette.
Break up the kale into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
Pour the dressing over the kale and massage it with your fingertips. This breaks down the kale and makes for a delicious salad green. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Add all of the superfoods to the bowl and toss. Serve!
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1185IU | Vitamin C: 17.6mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 3mg