Instant Pot Potato Carrot Medley
Instant Pot Potato Carrot Medley has flavor to spare and all in under 30 minutes.
Servings 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion white, diced
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 4 pounds potatoes - Yukon gold, cut into chunks, usually in half or fourths
- 2 pounds carrots - baby carrots, cut in half if medium sized
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning = click on Italian Seasoning for a homemade recipe
- 1 teaspoon Spike original seasoning, if you don;'t have this get it in your cupboard. It is the best mix and is in all the grocery stores
- fresh parsley for garnish
Add oil to the Instant Pot. Sauté onions for 5 minutes.
Add carrots and saute 5 more minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients. Stir. Close the lid and turn the knob to sealing on top of the Instant Pot.
Click the "manual" button and set the time to 5 minutes.
Once cooking completes let the pressure valve release naturally (about 10 minutes)
Dish up into a serving bowl and sprinkle on a bit of fresh parsley.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 1840mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 25260IU | Vitamin C: 70.3mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 3.1mg