Air Fryer Sticky Mushroom Rice
Air Fryer Sticky Mushroom Rice will knock your socks off. There's a skillet option too!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 Servings
- 16 ounces jasmine rice uncooked
- 1/2 cup soy sauce you can use gluten free tamari
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons white wine you can use rice vinegar
- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms wiped clean, you can cut any huge mushrooms in half
- 1/2 cup peas frozen
Start your rice now so that it will be done and hot at the same time as the sauce.
Mix the next 6 ingredients together and set aside..
Place the mushrooms in the air fryer. If you can set your degrees - set it to 350 degrees. Otherwise just turn it on. My Air Fryer temp is built in and always cooks at 338 degrees. Cook for 10 minutes.
Open the air fryer, if you don't have one that stirs itself, pull out the pot and shake.
Pour the liquid mixture and peas over the top of the mushrooms. Stir and cook 5 more minutes.
Pour the mushroom/pea sauce over the pot of rice and stir. Serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 10g | Sodium: 1091mg | Potassium: 560mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 5.8mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2.1mg