Thai Curry Fettuccine
Thai Curry Fettuccine has a curry based sauce highlighted with bamboo shoots and peas.
Servings 6 Servings
- 16 ounces fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced small
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 28 ounces coconut milk 2 cans 14 ounces each, full fat (17% to 22%) coconut milk (cream)
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 8 ounces bamboo shoots canned sliced, drained
- 1/2 cup peas frozen
Cook fettuccine according to package directions - al dente
Heat oil in large skillet and add red bell pepper. Sauté 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook one more minute.
Add curry powder and salt, stir to blend.
Add coconut milk, red curry paste, soy sauce, brown sugar to the pan. Stir and cook on medium low for 10 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots and peas. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes and stir in the noodles. Toss well to coat the fettuccine.
Ready to serve.
Serving: 12ounces | Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 2081IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg