Homemade Italian Seasoning
Italian seasoning adds so much to a sauce or casserole. You probably have all of the ingredients in your cupboard already so check it out.
Servings 11 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, not tablespoons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage, not tablespoons
Keep in an airtight container in a cool dark place for up to a year.
Do not freeze. Some of the herbs and spices may change their flavor.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2.3mg