Fully Loaded Black Bean Salad
Fully Loaded Black Bean Salad is a colorful & flavorful salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 30 ounces black beans 2 cans 15 ounce each, organic, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper small, seeded and diced
- 1 cup tomatoes roma, diced
- 1/2 cup onion red, finely chopped and you could also used slices green onions if you have picky eaters
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cut the kernels from the cob or defrost the frozen corn.
In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
Add corn, beans, bell pepper, tomatoes and onion.
Eat now or cover and chill for about 2 hours.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 442mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 21.8mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3.4mg