Easy as Chocolate Pie
Easy as Chocolate Pie is decadent, to say the least, and it comes together in minutes.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 Servings
- 12 ounce bag vegan semisweet chocolate chips this is by weight not measurement
- 1/4 cup almond milk or other nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries cherries or blueberries (optional)
- 1 vegan chocolate cookie crust Keebler's is vegan-friendly
- Chocolate curls or chopped nuts for garnish
In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, almond milk, and coconut oil over medium heat.
Cook, stirring until the chocolate and coconut oil are melted.
Stir in the nuts and dried fruit, if using, until well combined.
Transfer the chocolate mixture to the crust and spread evenly.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to firm up before serving.
Garnish the top with chocolate curls or nuts.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 3mg