Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nut Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies have healthier ingredients and the cookies will become a family favorite.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
Servings 36 Cookies
- 2 egg substitutes of your choice (I used chia seed but you can use aquafaba, flax seed meal or packaged egg replacer)
- 1 cup dairy-free butter , softened
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats - uncooked
- 1 cup dairy free semi sweet chocolate chips
Prepare egg replacers and set aside. Directions for chia seed egg replacement below in notes.
In a large bowl mix the butter and coconut sugar with a Hand Mixer until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
Add in the egg replacer and vanilla.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
By hand, mix in the old fashioned oats and chocolate chips.
On an ungreased Baking Sheet drop dough by heaping teaspoons full.
Bake at 375 ° for 8 minutes.
Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.8mg