Mini Pizza Muffins with Broccoli
Pizza Muffins just sound like they would be perfect for any casual get together.
Servings 24 Muffins
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Pizza Sauce , for inside the mixture
- 1 Tablespoon Egg Replacer, prepared according to your package directions or 1 Tablespoon Organic Flaxseed Meal and 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup broccoli , cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup dairy free mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce , for dunking
Preheat the oven to 375°
Lightly oil Mini Muffin Tin - enough for 24 muffins.
Steam the broccoli for 15 minutes (more detailed instructions are above the recipe)
Mix the eggreplacer with the water and set aside.
In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, and the spices. Mix well.
Add the almond milk, egg replacer mixture and 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and stir well.
Fold in the grated dairy free cheese and cooked broccoli.
Fill the 24 muffin tins. They should be full.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
Heat 1/2 cup pizza sauce in the microwave and serve with the muffins.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 26kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 49mg | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.3mg