Loaded Chickpea Salad Sandwich
Loaded Chickpea Salad Sandwich is a complete meal with even more veggies and spices added.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 8 Sandwiches
- 30 ounces chickpeas 2 cans 15 ounces each
- 30 ounces pinto beans 2 cans 15 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise - add another tablespoon if you like it better that way
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard - you can also add another tablespoon of dijon mustard too
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice - optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Drain all of the cans of beans.
Rinse the beans.
In a large bowl add the beans and mash. I like to leave mine a bit chunky and I hardly mashed them. They aren't crunchy just chunky.
Add the remaining ingredients.
You can make your sandwiches now with any of your favorite toppings. It is already really flavorful so I only added some fresh baby spinach and avocado slices.
Serving: 1Sandwich | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 772mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 5.3mg