Spicy Lentil Tacos
Spicy Lentil Tacos one of the healthiest meals you can serve.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 cup lentils dried
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 1 bell pepper red, finely diced
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes diced, can up to 15 ounces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- taco shells and condiments for serving
Add all the ingredients into a large saucepan that has a cover.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Turn down to medium low heat.
Cook 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and the lentils are tender.
Serving: 12ounces | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 9g | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 910IU | Vitamin C: 32.9mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 3.6mg