Homemade Taco Seasoning
Homemade Taco Seasoning is only 2 tbsps. to match one of those store-bought packets.
Servings 6 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoon chili powder plus 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon oregano ground or ground Mexican oregano
- 3 teaspoon cumin ground
I have a spice mill so I ground up the dried oregano for the mix. You can also just crush it more with your fingers. It will still work great in the mixture.
Mix all of the ingredients and store in a jar with a tight lid.
Ground and dried spices last two to three years so there is no problem in keeping them on your shelf.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 16kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 821mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 980IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.5mg