Healthy White Bean Dip
Healthy White Bean Dip is here to help with healthy noshing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 Cups Total
- 30 ounces cannellini beans 2 can - 15 ounces each, drained, white kidney beans
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh squeezed, usually 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
To a large saucepan, add drained beans, garlic powder, ground cumin, and chili powder.
Cook and stir on medium-low for 5 minutes.
Take off of heat and mix in the lemon juice.
Add the mixture to a blender or food processor
Mix in the tahini, salt, and pepper.
Blend well and serve with your favorite chips and vegetables.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 757mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 10g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 5.2mg