The Best Slow Cooker Spiced Cashews are delicious and easy. People will think you paid a lot of money for them and they must have come in a beautiful tin.
I have a huge crush on appetizers. The variety is endless and you can use them for snacking but if you put a few different ones out – you have a party. The Best Slow Cooker Spiced Cashews recipe is extra special because it is perfect for any day. It cooks in the slow cooker in just 1 hour and 15 minutes so the cashews will be ready in no time.
They are so beautiful and tasty people will think you paid a lot of money for them and they came in a beautiful tin. Nope, it was made by you and you are just that good of a cook.
The holidays are here and these would make great presents in canning jars all dressed up with a pretty ribbon or served in a bowl as seen in these photos. They are very SPICY so don’t eat too many. It is hard to resist.
The Best Slow Cooker Spiced Cashews
- 3 cups cashews
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Put the cashews in the crockpot.
- Add the oil and stir so that there is a little bit of oil on all the cashews. It will be enough.
- Add the rest of the spices and stir.
- Cook on low 1 hour. Uncover and then cook 15 more minutes.
You can certainly freeze these by putting them in a freezer bag or a freezer safe glass container but they will probably be gone very quickly. They will keep in the refrigerator for 2 weeks and in the freezer for 2 months.