Sunflower Oats Baked Granola has lots of protein and satisfaction combined all in one cereal. Makes about 12 Cups and keeps really well.
Sunflower Oats baked Granola is the best all around granola you can make. I can not wait until my two little nieces come and visit because, I just know, they are going to love it too.
We always have lots of fun together and baking this granola with them will just be another good time.
You have got to try it because along with the crunch factor the sweetness is perfect. Oats, raisins, sunflower seeds and more. So friggin’ good.
Sunflower Oats Baked Granola
Sunflower Oats Baked Granola is the cereal that I eat the most. I's that good.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for the raisins.
- Spread out in a large baking pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven every 10 minutes and stir. Replace in oven.
- After 30 minutes add the raisins and stir.
- Cook the remaining 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
Pack in an airtight container.
It keeps about a month in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze the granola/cereal for months.
I always have it on hand. It really is good stuff.