Sunflower Oats Baked Granola may be the only cereal I eat anymore. It is that good. Oats, raisins, sunflower seeds and more. So friggin good.
Sunflower Oats baked Granola is the best all around garnola you can make. I can not wait until my two little nieces come and visit because, I just know, they are going to love it too.
We always have lots of fun together and baking this granola with them will just be another good time. You have got to try it because along with the crunch factor the sweetness is perfect. Oats, raisins, sunflower seeds and more. So friggin good.
Sunflower Oats Baked Granola
- 7 cups rolled oats old fashioned, make sure they are gluten-free if you are concerned with that
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup raisins for adding near the end of baking
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for the raisins.
- Spread out in a large baking pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven every 10 minutes and stir. Replace in oven.
- After 30 minutes add the raisins and stir.
- Cook the remaining 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
Recipe NotesPack in an airtight container. It keeps about a month in the refrigerator. You can also freeze the granola/cereal for months. I always have it on hand. It really is good stuff.