Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate with Peanut Butter goes in the crockpot – you add chocolate syrup and peanut butter for a fantastic and easy treat. Put it on for a party!
I am determined to make the healthiest sweets I can. This Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate recipe has all kinds of bonuses.
It goes in the crock pot, uses easy homemade chocolate syrup, has peanut butter (yes!), can be drank hot – first thing in the morning and last but not least – can be drank cold and even frozen for quick healthy sweet drinks in the future.
Another fun bonus is that you can put it on for a party whether it is game day or a holiday. Sip Up!
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate with Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Organic Non-GMO Soy Milk Powder, similar to powdered milk but vegan
- 4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put the soy powder in the crock pot.
- Pour over the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add the chocolate syrup and stir again. Here is my homemade chocolate syrup recipe too.
- Cook on low 3 to 4 hours or high 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until the peanut butter dissolves and the hot chocolate is smooth.
- Ready to enjoy!
- This is one of those recipes that is good in the morning or as a treat like a dessert. You can even freeze it if you made too much. Just defrost, stir and drink cold or reheat again.