Slow Cooker Chocolate Irish Cream Coffee are a lot of words that describe so many comforting thoughts. The preparation is easy and the result is a pot of great flavors for you and your friends.
Do you ever dream of cozying up in front of the fire on your favorite chair? You would be sipping a warm drink and chocolate could just possibly be part of it? Whether alone or with a special person or with many special people you are feeling good.
Wish I could fix you up with the whole scene but at least I have the sipping part covered. Just mix the ingredients in your slow cooker and walk away. Now you can possibly realize your next dream. Soaking in a hot tub.
It’s never too late. With only 2 1/2 hours of crockpot time you can make some right now!
Slow Cooker Chocolate Irish Cream Coffee
- 6 cups brewed coffee
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup - below in the instructions is a link to homemade chocolate syrup too
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 cup Irish Cream Liqueur - the link to my dairy-free recipe is in the instructions below
- Do not add the liqueur to the crockpot until it is all done.
Add the coffee, chocolate syrup (check out the recipe for Homemade Chocolate Syrup) and coconut sugar to the slow cooker.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn off the slow cooker and add the Irish Cream Liqueur. Here is my dairy-free recipe for Baileys Irish Cream Whiskey.
- Start sipping.