Raw Date Chocolate Balls are made with the best variety of ingredients – sweet, crunchy and chocolaty.
When you want something sweet and quick and you don’t want to heat up the house – go for this recipe of complete satisfaction. Chocolaty goodness that will satisfy all of your cravings and last but not least, there is no baking.
I have fallen in love with no bake snacks that take advantage of the healthier side of sweets. They are simple and the creativity seems boundless. It is so fun to mix and match ingredients where the outcome is unique and just darn good!
Introduce Date Chocolate Balls to the children in your family and they will be on their way to wanting a healthier snack instead of candies loaded with additives and sugars.
Raw Date Chocolate Balls
Date Chocolate Balls are made with the best variety of ingredients - sweet, crunchy and chocolaty.
- So simple and delicious.
- Grind the sunflower seeds in your Food Processor
- Chop up the dates and walnuts.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- My method of preparation is that I divide the mixture in half.
- Use your hands. It makes everything so easy.
- Divide the mixture in half and then half again ... and so on and so on until you get 48 sections.
- Roll into balls with the palm of your hands.
- You can always pinch out a little from the balls that are a little bit larger if you would like to make more.
- Roll each ball in the shredded coconut.
- Put on a cookie sheet and let freeze for about to hours.
- Remove and serve.
- They will also freeze for up to 2 months.
I keep mine in the freezer and pick one out whenever I want a snack.
You can freeze them in any of the methods shown in my article http://veganinthefreezer.com/preparing-food-for-the-freezer/ They defrost quickly so it really doesn't take any planning.