Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Balls only have 3 ingredients. The delicious result gives you a bit of a firmer ball. Simple and fast!
Chocolate Candy is an extravagance. It is so easy to buy but it is also very easy to make. The healthiest ingredients can be chosen and the results will impress with Ohhhhhs and Ahhhhhs.
These little candy balls are made with peanut butter and chocolate and can barely be called a recipe although the measurements are important so that you can get a harder ball and not a gooey truffle.
Make a batch for the next holiday, fill up a little bowl and set on the table. Then as you admire your work, take a bite and be proud of yourself.
Another plus is that these little beauties can be served casual or fancy.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Balls
- 16 ounce semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts for covering the balls
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Stir in the peanut butter to blend well. Take off the heat and refrigerate the bowl of chocolate mixture until it is firm enough to roll into balls with a small cookie scoop.
- Afterall the balls are done you can roll them into a smoother ball with the palms of your hands. While they are still warm from rolling - roll them in the chopped peanuts.
- Display and eat.
- These will keep in the fridge for about 3 weeks and in the freezer for about 6 months.
- When defrosting just set out in a bowl and they will defrost in no time.