Noodle Bake Casserole is quick, fresh and easy to whip up. Fresh tomato and seasonings make for a tasty main dish.
Some days (most days) we are too burned out to get enjoyment out of getting into the kitchen to make another meal. The process is just too long and time consuming. Well, not with this recipe.
Quickly saute sliced zucchini and add it to the mix before baking and you will have your green vegetable included.
Noodle Bake Casserole
Noodle Bake Casserole is quick, fresh and easy to whip up.
- In a large skillet saute the onion and bell pepper in coconut oil for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and add to the skillet with the onion and bell pepper.
- Add the tomato, cheese and seasonings.
- Toss and then pour all into a large 9"x 13"casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes until all is heated through and the cheese is melted.
- All ready to eat.
- This meal does not freeze. It is much better as fresh, fresh, fresh.