No Bake Protein Peanut Butter Balls are an easy and healthy treat that you can pop in your mouth any time of the day. Energy packed with only 5 ingredients!
These mildly sweet protein packed bites will keep you going for hours. It’s hard to pull back when something tastes so good. Three or four will usually do you though. Wait about twenty minutes before you eat any more because I think you will find that you are full.
If you haven’t had protein balls before this is your chance to broaden your horizons. Easy, sweet, satisfying and healthy.
No Bake Protein Peanut Butter Balls
No Bake Protein Peanut Butter Balls are an easy and healthy treat!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped fine
- Place the peanut butter and maple syrup in a medium bowl.
- Mix together well.
- Add the powdered dairy free milk, flaxseed meal and coconut flour.
- Mix well.
- Roll into 30 balls.
- Lightly roll each ball in the ground peanuts.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- They will keep in the freezer for 4 months.
- You can even eat them right out of the freezer.
Have some fun and make some bites. They are good for the whole family. No exceptions!