Kahlua Truffles are easy decadence. There are a few unusual ingredients that are mixed together and turned into a chocolaty delight.
Kahlua Truffles have ingredients that are fun to work with and when they are mixed together it all turns into a chocolaty delight. In no time at all!
You can spend a fortune in a specialty store for truffles like these but why throw your money away.
Remember when truffles first came out? They were so elegant and expensive! Still are for that matter.
Well, the secret got out that you could actually make them at home. There is no baking with this recipe either so that is a bonus.
Cashew Butter Chocolate Truffles is another great truffle recipe. They are chocolaty and creamy.
By the way, did you know you could make your own homemade kahlua? It’s so easy and there are only four ingredients. There is some time in letting it set but so very worth it.
Moving on back to truffles … you really do need to make these Kahlua Truffles. You’ll impress your friends and family and, heck, you’ll impress yourself while you’re at it. They are wonderful!
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate graham crackers, ground, about 10 ounces
- 1/4 cup powdered soy milk
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2/3 cup dates, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped or processed in a food processor
- Crush the chocolate graham crackers into a fine grains or, more easily, put in a food processor and grind.
- Put the crushed grahams crackers in a large bowl and add the dry soy milk.
- Stir in dairy free milk and Kahlua.
- Mix until all is moistened. It will take less than a minute.
- Stir in the finely chopped dates.
- Divide the dough in half and then each half again and continue until you have 48 balls.
- They are sticky as you divide but when you roll them in the palms of your hands they do not stick at all.
- Roll each ball into the finely ground pecans.
- All done. Keep them in the refrigerator.