Homemade Chocolate Syrup is delectable clean eating with no preservatives or additives. So easy and this deep rich chocolate can be used for so many things.
Homemade Chocolate Syrup is delectable clean eating with no preservatives or additives. It is so fun to make something you thought would be impossible and it turns out to be (humbly speaking) super fantastic!
It’s not a good feeling when you want chocolate syrup for something and the cupboard is bare. Not anymore. A few ingredients and a few minutes and you’ve got it!
You will be amazed and not-confused. So easy and this deep rich chocolate can be used for so many goodies. Pour it over your vegan ice cream. If you’re wanting some amazing hot chocolate mix one cup vanilla almond milk with 1/4 cup syrup. Heat through and sip, sip sip.
Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring the water to a boil and add the sugar.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves - It takes less than a minute.
- Stir in the cocoa and salt and simmer. Stirring 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Let cool.
- It will thicken as it cools.
- Enjoy in a billion ways.