It is the holidays and Christmas is in full bloom at our house. Today lots of love, information and vegan recipes are being shared in this holiday roundup. I lost track but there are over 75 links! My three recipes are at No. 10. Always a good number. Glance down the list and look through the photos then get serious and do some clicking. You will be so happy you did.
Happy Happy Holidays from me at Vegan in the Freezer!!!
Vegan Holiday Recipes Link Round-up!
A little message from Kathy Patalsky of Healthy Happy Life
"There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!"
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
2. Rachael Renee of RawHighLife.
* The RAW High Life Facebook page
*photo credit: RawHighLife
3. June Burns of Philosophy and Cake.
4. Kelly of ThePrettyBee.
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
5. Aimee of TheVegLife.
6. Natalie Thomas of feasting on fruit.
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
8. Lisa from Healthy Nibbles & Bits.
9. Trinity of Trinity's Kitchen.
*photo credit: Trinity's Kitchen
10. Ginny from Vegan in the Freezer.
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
11. Tia from Tia's Kitchen.
12. Danielle Levy of DanielleLevyNutrition.
photo credit: Danielle Levy
13. Vanessa of Becomingness.
14. Aurora of TheIndieBroccoli.
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli.
15. Bianca of Elephantastic Vegan.
16. Cate from A Traveling Cook.
17. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy.
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy's Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy's Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
18. Jennifer of VeggieInspiredJourney.
19. Dana of VanishingVeggie.
22. Stacey of SouthernVeganKitchen.
23. Shannon of The Glowing Fridge.
25. Majda of BreadOlives.
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
26. Vicky of MayIHaveThatRecipe.
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
27. Dora of Dora's Table.
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico City, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filling, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they're 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora's Table
28. Kelly of Trial and Eater.
29. Michelle of Healthier Steps.
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!
30. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies.
31. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies.
32. VeguKate's Superfood Hot Cocoa.
33. Marly of NamelyMarly.
*photo credit: NamelyMarly