Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls are precious little treats that will almost melt in your mouth. Easy to make using a pre-packaged crescent favorite.
Here is an easy breakfast or brunch that you can serve on those special days. A weekend or a holiday is always a fun choice. These little goodies take advantage of a grocery store favorite – pre-packaged Crescent Rolls.
The crescent rolls are one of those accidentally vegan products but buy the low fat ones because they don’t have any trans fats. Sweet, soft, comforting cinnamon rolls.
Definitely an indulgence and we all deserve it.
Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup Organic Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon almond milk plus 1 teaspoon
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together - set aside
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles
- Firmly press perforations together.
- Beat the vegan butter and then spread over the rectangles.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar.
- Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons raisins on each rectangle.
- Roll up from the shorter side.
- Cut each into 5 rolls to make 20 rolls.
- Place in an 8 by 8 inch Baking Pan as shown in the photos above.
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking mic the powdered sugar and almond milk together.
- When the rolls are done take out of the pan and place on a wire rack.
- Drizzle the icing back and forth in a cross hatch design.
- Start off of the edge of the rolls and go across. It's done, sort of, fast.
- This gives you a nice pattern as seen in the photo below.