Mini Cinnamon Rolls are precious little treats that will almost melt in your mouth. Easy to make for a delicious crescent roll breakfast.
Here is an easy breakfast or brunch that you can serve on those special days. A weekend or holiday is always a fun choice.
These little goodies take advantage of a grocery store favorite – pre-packaged Crescent Rolls.
The crescent rolls are one of those accidentally vegan products but buy the low-fat ones because they don’t have any trans fats. Sweet, soft, comforting mini cinnamon rolls.
Definitely, an indulgence and we all deserve it.
Here are a couple of keepers you just may want to try out.
- Crescent Roll Breakfast Rings are a real crowd pleaser and you can make a large stack for a crew.
- They aren’t always for breakfast. These Crescent Roll Pesto Appetizers disappear really quick.
The picture below shows how to space out your rolls. That’s and 8″x8″ pan.
When the mini cinnamon rolls are done baking the pan will be full of fat rolls that fill every spot.
How Do You use Crescent Dough for Mini Cinnamon Rolls?
The trick is that you open up the dough and lay out the flat sheet. You’ll see the perforations that you would normally break apart to roll up into crescents.
What you do is simply press the perforations together. I slightly pinch the perforation first then press down with my finger so that the seal is good.
You’ll never know they were made for another shape after you’ve done your rolling and baking. You’ll have a crescent roll breakfast that’s fit for – you and your loved ones.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 ounce low fat crescent rolls - One standard can ready made
- 2 tablespoons dairy free butter - softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar - organic
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk plus 1 teaspoon
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together - set aside
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles
- Firmly press perforations together.
- Beat the vegan butter and then spread over the rectangles.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar.
- Sprinkle 2 Tablespoons raisins on each rectangle.
- Roll up from the shorter side.
- Cut each into 5 rolls to make 20 rolls.
- Place in an 8 by 8 inch Baking Pan as shown in the photos above.
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking mic the powdered sugar and almond milk together.
- When the rolls are done take out of the pan and place on a wire rack.
- Drizzle the icing back and forth in a cross hatch design.
- Start off of the edge of the rolls and go across. It's done, sort of, fast. This gives you a nice pattern as seen in the photo below.