Vegan Chocolate Pie is decadent, to say the least, and it comes together in minutes. Let it set in the fridge then this No-Bake indulgence is a go!
There's a new vegan cookbook in town. And ... the recipes only take 20 minutes (or less)! You can stock your pantry and be on your way.
There won't be any wondering about what to cook tonight because it is all right there in this cookbook.
Robin Robertson is the author and I am so happy to have this cookbook added to my collection.
Wonderful fast vegan recipes abound and I just might start at the beginning and work my way through.
That sounds like a plan!
Chapters include a wide variety of recipes for every course including:
soups, stews, and chilis
pizza, burgers, and sandwiches
Robin's cookbook is full of beautiful color photos also and here is a list of a few more very tempting recipes.
Everyone’s Favorite Black Bean Chili
Chipotle Corn Chowder
BBQ Jack Sandwiches
Artichoke Muffaleta Po Boys (next on my list)
Giardiniera Mac and Cheese
Cheesy Grits with Greens and Smoky Shiitakes
Pretty cookbook, heh?
It’s a cookbook that celebrates pantry cooking with recipes that rely mostly on what’s on your pantry shelf and in your freezer.
Fresh and frozen ingredients are also included.
The recipes have the convenience of pantry ingredients and the flavor and nutrition of fresh ingredients.
Best of all, all these recipes can be made in 20 minutes or less for the ultimate in convenience cooking.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Vegan Chocolate Pie
Easy as Chocolate Pie
- 12 ounce bag vegan semisweet chocolate chips this is by weight not measurement
- 1/4 cup almond milk or other nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries cherries or blueberries (optional)
- 1 vegan chocolate cookie crust Keebler's is vegan-friendly
- Chocolate curls or chopped nuts for garnish
- In a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, almond milk, and coconut oil over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring until the chocolate and coconut oil are melted.
- Stir in the nuts and dried fruit, if using, until well combined.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to the crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to firm up before serving.
- Garnish the top with chocolate curls or nuts.
I missed adding the berries and cherries because I didn't have any at the moment. I think the pie would be extra amazing with any one of them added.
It would also bring up the height of the pie in the pie crust.
I can't wait to make it with cranberries next time.
If you'd like to go over and check out Cook the Pantry on Amazon - Click here and you will be transported over.
Did you see where it was mentioned up above that all of the recipes are 20 minutes or less? That is such good news.
Robin Robertson has been a restaurant chef, caterer, cooking instructor, and food writer. She has also authored many many cookbooks. A few of my favorites are Vegan on the Cheap, Quick Fix Vegan, and The Vegetarian Meat and Potatoes Book.
In the first chapter, Pantry Perfect Cooking, Robin tells us how to stock our pantry, freezer, and fridge and how to maintain it. You will never again need to reach for that takeout menu!
Now you can create your very own meals in absolutely no time at all.